Kristen Stewart is a natural beauty and she really doesn't even need makeup. Kristen Stewart, the well known actress playing Bella in the Twilight movie series, has managed to capture attention due to her acting talent, beauty, fashion and the smoky eye and Rock 'n Roll look of Kristen Stewart. these tips will show you how to get that sexy, sultry smoky eye makeup look that Kristen Stewart is often spotted wearing on the red carpet. Kristen nails down the smokey eye design that definitely inspires millions to latest fashion.
1. Kristen Stewart paired her porcelain complexion with dark, smudgy eye shadow that made her completely smoldering, Use a light brown eye shadow over your eye.
2. If you want to be more daring, try a smokey eye makeup look like Kristen Stewart's, using gray and brown eyeshadows. Take the darker of the browns and put that in the crease of your eye and outer 'V' and brush it down under your bottom lash line.
3. Kristen Stewart walked the red carpet wearing a smoky/cat eye hybrid, Put a thin line of eyeliner on your upper lash line and waterline.
4 Use a regular mascara on your top lashes and If you want to, Curl your eyelashes.
tips and warnings
- If you want to recreate her look, Use a light shade such as a light pink blush over your cheek bones.
- Make sure to use the correct shade of Foundation as Kristen has a very clear face. Use a foundation that matches your skin tone, for a very natural look and don't forget to Cover up your acne and use lip gloss For a glistening look. Apply lip liner and Use a light lipstick. if desirable, Apply a light shade of gloss, but not the sticky lip gloss.
- Some products may make your skin break out. This is how you can get this super sexy cat eye look, but after you are ready to take off your makeup, Make sure to carefully remove eyeliner and always use a good brand of makeup remover. Have a friend or family member supervise on your makeup process.
what you need for kirsten stewart's makeup
- Cover up
- Pink blush
- Dark brown eye shadow
- Light brown eye shadow
- Brown or black eyeliner
- Eyelash curler
- Brown mascara
- Lip gloss
- Lip liner
- Light lipstick