Healthy eyes are perfect horizon world , so from that point, you must take care of both your eyes with the best . But unfortunately , there are still plenty of people out there who are less concerned with the health and eye care are not many things that can damage the eye directly . In fact, the untreated eye and can not be cared for properly functioning , and potentially blindness.
Consuming Healthy Foods Good For Eyes
Nutrients such as vitamins, namely vitamins A, E , and C , and beta carotene are two nutrients between the eye nurse . Vitamin A, E , and C can be obtained in a high variety of vegetables and fruits , such as carrots , oranges , and the latest is Pomegranate fruit .
You do not have to buy fresh fruit, fruit juice and make them manually. In the modern era like now, you can even buy fruit extract drinks in supermarkets . But of course , make their own fruit juice it feels more natural and reasonable . Food that we include in our nutritional intake can do many things to prevent all eye diseases may even contribute to the development of their own eyes . For example , if we consider the rich nutritional intake of vegetables, herbs, spices and fish thus, antioxidants , beta- carotene , vitamin C , vitamin E , lutein and zeaxanthin , zinc and omega- 3 fatty acids , then known as nutritional intake ideal for keeping your eyes in fresh condition . Go to List of Foods for Healthy Eyes
Avoid activities that damage eyes
Most eye damage caused by the owner's eyes . The first thing that must be avoided in order to keep health points are read in the shade , with the wrong position (such as sleep position ) . In addition to fewer points get less light , reading in dim with sleep position will quickly tired eyes , and irritation .
The next thing that should be avoided in keeping the eyes is too many times being in front of the television , computer , or other electronic items emit radiation rays .
If you love watching television , a suggestion to you is to watch a short distance away from the television : that is, two times the diagonal measurement of television . And when you are required to work at a computer, gymnastics eye once every twenty minutes is the best way of keeping your eyes from radiation .
In addition to the radiation beam from the television or computer , ultraviolet rays from the sun also reflects poorly on the eye . But then, when you go out during the day , protect your eyes by using black glass helmet , or sunglasses .
Eliminate Bad Habits or Avoid hanging out at Night
Perhaps not many know that the human eye has been created to relax in the evening : at night, the eyes produce melotonin . That's why men tend drowsy and fell asleep at night. Adequate rest are things that support eye health and sharpness .
This is to ensure the healthy eye You 're in good condition or not .
- Carrots . Carrot is a powerhouse of antioxidants beta - carotene . And this is the substance that is converted by the body into vitamin A , a potent nutrients to maintain good vision , and to prevent diseases such as night blindness , macular degeneration and cataracts .
- Avocado . The next on the list is avocado . This tropical fruit is loaded with antioxidants called lutein ( more than any other fruit ) , which is believed to protect eye health . Also , fruit richness in vitamin A , vitamin C , vitamin B6 , and vitamin E , making it all the more powerful weapon to keep an eye health in a variety of situations .
- Broccoli . Every time I speak of this vegetable , I see the faces of the kids get a sense of nausea . Reportedly this is not a favorite vegetable among children . whereas , these vegetables are loaded with antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin , and vitamin C are also present . Although not many , vegetables have a satisfactory amount of beta - carotene in it .
- Spinach . These green vegetables are also a rich source of lutein and zeaxanthin , and natural sources of beta - carotene . Lutein and zeaxanthin , in case , you do not realize is naturally present in the retina and macular eye . Spinach serves as a sunscreen for the eyes . So the daily intake of spinach increased levels of antioxidants in the eye , and helps to prevent eye problems , including age -related macular degeneration . Also , spinach is a rich source of vitamin C.
- Eggs . Chicken eggs are rich in the antioxidant lutein . And according to a study carried out in some people age 60 or older , eating one egg per day increase the levels of lutein and zeaxanthin in the body , and that too without increasing cholesterol levels .
- Tomato . tomatoes not only look beautiful when added to a green salad , but also helps in maintaining a sharp vision , and beautiful eyes . These fruits provide great benefits to the eye because of the wealth in vitamin C and lycopene . Lycopene , in particular , is a carotenoid that is believed to protect the eye against oxidative damage thus , an essential nutrient for proper eye function .
- Cabbage . These vegetables provide you with vitamins , minerals , and more importantly with antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxathin per calorie , which is more than any other food . The antioxidants , in particular , keep the retina from suffering damage from free radicals , keeping diseases such as macular degeneration and cataracts at bay .
- Orange juice is loaded with vitamin C , potassium , folate , calcium and fiber. And the cumulative effect of all the nutrients can be found in a person's overall health .
- Salmon . Substances contained in abundance in salmon more than a lot of other fish species. Salmon consumed as a routine part of the intake of nutrients helpful in protecting the small blood vessels in the eye.
- Oysters . The main advantage of this is eating mollusks wealth , the mineral zinc . Zinc not only improve vision , but also boost the immune system . Although zinc can also be found in pork or beef , oysters are known to contain more of it than any other food source .
Labels: Healthy Eyes Foods