To form the smokey eyes, supplies needed include:
1. Cream concealer
2. Eyeliner pencil. Preferably in black or gray.
3. Powder shadow. Use three colors: dark brown, gray and dark green
4. Eyeshadow. Choose a natural or light-colored, like ivory.
5. Eyelash curler
6. Black mascara.
7. Eyebrow pencil. Select a color black.
These steps form the smokey eyes:
1. Apply a cream concealer to the eyelid for your eyeshadow base. good for softening the look of eyeshadow.
2. Establish your eyes with eyeliner pencil with a line shape from the inside out at the top and bottom of the eye. Disguise line that has been formed by pressing and sliding slowly using eyeliner brush.
3. Combine three-color powder shadow (brown, gray, and dark green). Dab on the eyelid and the crease of your eyes, pointing outwards.
4. Dab a light-colored eyeshadow on your eye bone to reinforce your smokey eyes look. How to wear eyeshadow: do it in one direction repeatedly, do not go back and forth.
5. Pinch your lashes. For those who have short lashes, false eyelashes could stick.
6. Use a mascara that gives the effect on your lashes thicker. Let stand until dry, then flops back your lashes to curl lashes. You can also read the article a great way to maximize the appearance of wearing mascara your lashes.
7. Do not forget to shape your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil dark or black to reinforce the impression of Smokey eyes on your eyes.
Do not forget to wear lipstick that suits your style smokey eyes. You can choose a soft color lipstick or near skin color. Nude or coral color choices with a little lip gloss can increase the effect of sexy smokey eyes. Maximize your look with smokey eyes wearing oversized statement accessories that will make all eyes are on you.
Easy isn't it? Now you can look more sexy with style smokey eyes.